Screenshot: SIP Annual Dinner on June 24, 2009 at 5:30 pm
SIP Annual Dinner on June 24, 2009 at 5:30 pm
- Network with members of the Society of Internet Professionals (SIP) and The Association of Independent Consultants (AIC) and other invited groups.
- Meet SIP Corporate members
- Have a seven-course dinner.
- Learn from an excellent presentation
The Top Three SEO Secrets Paul Tobey Won't Share With Anyone!
CEO and Lead Trainer Paul Tobey of TrainingBusinessPros has trained thousands of marketers and webmasters over this past year. He generously offers golden nuggets in his free 4-hour intensive that proves why organic listings is essential to your marketing and trains you on exactly how SEO copywriting can improve your rankings very quickly. However, Paul has promised SIP that he will give his top 3 SEO Secrets that he would only give to his 100K clients.
You will Learn:
- One secret that will dramatically propel your website dozens or hundreds of rankings
- Golden nuggets of secret information that will help you get highly targeted traffic to your website
- The perfect email copywriting to help convert your visitors into leads, sales and/or cash!
Paul Tobey is a certified trainer and CEO of TrainingBusinessPros.Com and StreetSmartMarketer. He is also co-founder of Infinite Web Income, an online directory of SEO and business training. As lead trainer he has conducted hundreds of SEO workshops training over 10 thousand businesses across Canada. His success stories include helping giants like Ontario Place and Kissner Milling to start-ups like Online Today! As a master trainer, no one leaves his intensive training without understanding exactly how to succeed online!
Bright Pearl Restaurant.
Top floor, 346 - 348 Spadina Ave (entrance is on St. Andrews Street), Toronto
Inexpensive parking available in the Kensington Green Garage on St. Andrew Street.
By Subway, get off at SPADINA station on Bloor-Danforth Line.
Transfer southbound to the Spadina street car . Get off at St. Andrews Street /Kensington Market.
The building is on your right hand side.
Date & Time:
June 24, 2009: 5:30 to 8:30 pm
$30 ($40 at the door) includes one drink of your choice
Training Business Pros has trained thousands of business professionals and entrepreneurs in the art of online marketing. Visit & support SIP Sponsor http://trainingbusinesspros.com/
5:30 – 6:15 pm: Networking, a drink of your choice included in the price. Cash Bar
6:15 – 6:45 pm: SIP Announcements & new Affinity programs
6:45 – 7:45 pm: Keynote: Top Three Secrets of e-Marketing by Paul Tobey
7:45 pm -8:45 pm Dinner
Seven Course Dinner Menu
1. Vegetarian Spring Roll and Pan Fried Dumpling
2. Egg Drop with Bean Curd Soup
3. Sweet and Sour Fish Filet
4. Mixed Vegetable with Garlic Sauce
5. Crispy Whole Chicken
6. Fried Noodle with Bean Sprout
7. Vegetable Fried Rice
End with Fortune Cookies & Green Tea