SMWiTO: An Independent Social Media Week in Toronto: June 6-10, 2016
Participate Locally in Global Social Media Week: June 6-10, 2016
After three long years, Social Media Week is back again in Toronto as an Independent event!
SMWi Toronto (#SMWiTO) will take place in downtown Toronto the week of June 6, 2016, as Social Media Week takes place around the world in cities like Los Angeles, Mexico City and Bangalore.
SMWi Toronto “At-A-Glance”
SMWi Toronto is a conference and celebration of social media taking place this June as part of Global Social Media Week.
Why You Should Attend Social Media Week #SMWiTO?
- 3 Full days and nights of content: Hear from top brands and thought leaders – click here to see some of our speaker lineup
- Top-notch keynotes from Jesse Brown, Sam Fiorella, Amber Naslund of Sysomos, Trend Hunter’s Shelby Walsh, Buzzfeed’s Craig Silverman and many more
- Councillor Norm Kelly: Need we say more? Toronto’s very own #6Dad and social media phenomenon takes the stage for a candid talk about the secret to his social media success
- Opening Night Party at The Spoke Club
- Social Media Doors Open: Tour the offices of Twitter, Google, 500px and other innovative leaders
- SMWi Scavenger Hunt: Compete in a social media “scavenger hunt” in downtown Toronto’s King West and surrounding area
- Three amazing sessions on sports featuring leading experts from the Canadian Olympic Committee, the Toronto Raptors and the Toronto Maple Leafs
- In-depth conversations about the social impact of social media, from brands like SickKids, Twitter Canada, Dove and a panel of body positive activists
- Social Media Week’s Global Theme for 2016: “The Invisible Hand: Hidden Forces of Technology”
- Other Perks: Offsite talks, special events, social media themed tours and more!
Find more information about SMWiTO: https://smwitoronto.com/
Get your Independent Social Media Week in Toronto passes now, and enjoy 20% off with this discount code: “20SMWI”.
We hope to see you there!
#SMWiTO #Toronto @trendhunter This Independent #SocialMedia Week Event Kicks Off on June 6 https://t.co/zeqhNc4pjF pic.twitter.com/2iioyHrfIE— SIP Association (@sipgroup) May 12, 2016